Things I Have That Belong to Other People
4 November 1999
Things I have that belong to other people:
- What Would the Community Think (Cat Power), Geek the Girl (Lisa Germano), some other CDs that aren’t so good. (Lachlan)
- A very strange CD called “YPAHMTS” (Young People Against Heavy Metal T-Shirts“), seems to be by the guy who invented the ”YPAHMTS” group, gets interviewed by journalists, etc. (Lachlan again)
- Some book my Aunt lent me about how bad and dangerous the internet is.
- EXCELLENT video by John Safran where he pulls media stunts like going through muck-raking journalist’s garbage, has altercation with journalist. (Lachlan yet again)
Things other people have that belong to me:
- Add It Up (Violent Femmes), maybe one other CD (?) (Jenni)
- That book by The Onion, I think it’s called Our Dumb Century–this is FUCKING HILARIOUS, you should have a copy of your own. (Tom)
- Knock Knock (Smog) (Lachlan)
- PC Card modem, The Design of Everyday Things (?–not sure about the book) (Haiyan)
- My Navarro tapes (Navarro is this fantastic French detective series) (Craig–you’ve had them for months, give them back you big meanie!)
That’s all I can think of for now.