4 October 2004
From “Crunch Time”:
- What does your career stand for?
- Who is better off because of what you do every day?
- Do you believe in what you are doing?
- How ethical is the work you do?
- What is wealth in your life: money, security, friends, time, family, property?
- What is your wealth invested in: your home, a local business, the stock market, an ethical fund?
- Are you concerned about the big picture, the local, or neither?
- Are you working to change anything in your community for the better?
- What excuses do you use to avoid these questions?